Wattics will be conducting a webinar series over the next 5-6 weeks aimed at helping its partners master the functionalities of the energy analytics dashboard. Each week, Customer Success Manager, Lorenzo, will bring together a handful of clients, providing an in-depth 30-minute training session that will help partners and ‘newbies’ alike practice, learn, and execute on the Wattics platform.
The online training webinars cover a variety of topics and include a live question and answer (Q&A) session.
Upcoming webinars: May and June 2018:
Webinar training will take place every week at 3 pm – 3:30 pm BST (incl. Q&A) (British Summer Time)
10 May 2018: Session 1
- Overview: widgets and notifications (including how to set a notification)
- Sentinel trends
17 May 2018: Session 2
- Overview: breakdown tab
- Demonstrate the division of consumption by pre-determined KPIs
- Analysis of raw data tab
24 May 2018: Session 3
- Overview: activity maps
- Analysis: operations analyser demonstrated through a sample project
31 May 2018: Session 4
- In-depth analysis: Measurement & Verification case study
7 June May 2018: Session 5
- How to build an automated report
- How to generate and automate utility bills
You will also receive a calendar invite with the webinar details acknowledging that your registration has been received.
If you have any questions or have any suggestions/questions you would like to be covered in any one of the training sessions, please email [email protected] with your suggestions.