- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
Wattics collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Metered energy data, gas, water, utility bills, sensor data and other data of your company/buildings that you will upload onto the platform to create performance metrics, insights, reports, notifications etc.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wattics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Create a new user on the dashboard in order to access your meter data
• Connect an energy meter to your distribution board or to your building and configure it to push data to Wattics
• Upload the data file onto your Wattics platform
• Insert a metric or a KPI onto your Wattics platform
3. How will we use your data?
Wattics collects your data so that we can:
• Process your energy data to create notifications, reports, insights and manage your users and account
• Wattics will keep your data for the whole duration of your software licence. The data will be archived after your licence expires and destroyed after a certain time.
• If you agree, Wattics can anonymize and use the data to improve its services
• When Wattics processes your order, the credit card information resides on the Stripe secure payment gateway, we do not store credit card details.
• Wattics can send you information about webinars, news, product updates and services of ours that we think you might like
• As a customer you have agreed to receive some relevant marketing but you may always opt out at a later date.
• You have the right at any time to stop Wattics from contacting you for marketing purposes.
• If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You can access all your data through your web dashboard and handle it as needed. You have the right to request Wattics for copies of your historical uploaded data in some format. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wattics correct any information you believe you have uploaded inaccurately. You also have the right to request Wattics to complete information you believe is incomplete. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wattics erase your data or you can do it through the dashboard, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wattics restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wattics’ processing of your data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wattics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
If you make a request, we have 3 days to respond to you and provide details of how long it would take to complete the request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email at email@example.com
6. Privacy policies on other websites
8. How to contact us