Connect your Schneider Com’X Gateway to Wattics via API
Last Updated: February 2021
Are you ready for energy savings? Enable our cloud-based energy analytics and dashboard for your Schneider Com’X 210/510 Gateway, to discover, measure and verify savings in the premises you manage.
It is assumed that your Com’X 210/510 Gateway already collects data from your meter(s). If not, read and understand Schneider manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your Com’X 210/510 Gateway. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
Step 1: Configure your Com’X 510 Gateway
The Com’X allows you to export device logs via HTTP. To do so, please follow the instructions you can find below.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
(See corresponding numbered steps in screenshot above for guidance)
1. Go to Settings> General Settings > Publication
2. Select CSV export as the Destination platform in the drop-down list
3. Select how often you want the data logs to be exported to Wattics: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Logging interval. Wattics supports all time intervals so you can select based on your requirements.
4. Select HTTPS as the Protocol.
5. In the Server field, enter web-collector.wattics.com
6. In the Port field, enter 443
7. Click Yes for Authentication Required
8. For User login and User password, enter the username and password provided by Wattics
9. For the Path field, enter: /measurements/v2/comx
10. Set the Field name to file.
11. Set Compression activated to No.
12. Set Field separator to Comma.
13. Set Decimal separator to Dot.
14. Set Date Format to DD-MM-YYYY.
15. Click Save changes to save the HTTPS Export configuration.
Your data logs will now be sent to Wattics, to check that all went okay, you’ll need to log into your Wattics dashboard and check the data monitor for incoming readings.
- Before checking that your data is streaming correctly, you need to have at least one or more data points created in your dashboard.
- The first readings to come in could take as long as the logging interval you selected for data exports.
If you would like further information about connecting your Schneider Com’X device to Wattics, please leave us a request, using the form below: