Save time and money
Wattics has become the go-to platform for energy professionals, ESCos and energy suppliers to save time and money. We take the guesswork out of resource efficiency, leaving you to focus on the activities that will grow your business.
Effortlessly stay on top of your projects
At last, your customers and projects are together in one place and easier than ever to manage. Just add your data to see how helpful we can be.
- Monitor consumption and costs in one place
- Get alerts and schedule reports on the spot
- Say goodbye to frequent site visits
- Share insights with your team in a click
Machine learning for prediction of consumption
Spend less time in front of your computer, and refocus your activities on growing your business.
- Receive SMS, dashboard or email notifications when consumption is abnormally high or low
- You also can set your own alerts based on level consumption, daytime, weekday, equipment etc. So you will be notified on important events
- Decrease the amount of time you spend behind a desktop. Access your dashboard from your mobile, tablet and receive alerts and notifications anytime, anywhere
Get some help for data analysis
Our flexible and customized breakdown tab builds graphs in a moment which allow you to identify the equipment using the most energy.
- Compare different periods, sites, meters on stack, spline, column or pie charts
- Add environmental data any numeric reading and normalize consumption for smart analysis.
- Work with costs in your local currency according to supplier tariffs
- Export an image of the graph you need in the format you prefer
Automated monthly reports
Automated reports can save you the time spent in generating manual reports. Define your reports once, include what your need, choose when to send it and to whom.
- You can choose what to include in a report among 9 sections
- Professional designed pdf with your contact details
- Customized utility bills for every metering point
Assisted Measurement & Verification
Tool based on international IPMVP standard which allows you to verify your ECM projects in 9 easy steps and saves up to 80% of the time spent in conducting manual verification:
- You can find a correlation between consumption and other data
- You can build a regression model in relation to consumption and many other data sources
- Generate your ECM project verification report in 9 steps and 1 click
Use the tool in negotiations with clients to calculate and show the cost of waste of working equipment to prove the need of some type of energy conservation measure.
- Find the patterns of equipment behaviour with heatmaps
- Set the schedule when to switch off a particular piece of equipment or group of appliances
- Estimate savings based on historical data
- Make a decision for client easier, handle objections