Pay for what you use
Elastic pricing allows you to prevent unnecessary costs. No upfront payments! Pay as you grow!
One of the major benefits is that you don’t need to pay any upfront annual costs for the number of metering points that you want to add in a few months.
No upfront costs
As your company grows and your needs grow, Wattics allows you to pay for only the data points you have registered. We encourage a more collaborative approach and we ensure that our value proposition remains aligned to your needs.
- If the number of metering points decreases in your account, your subscription fee goes down as well
- To start with Wattics you don’t need to pay a “commitment fee”, pay for 1 month and start using the platform
Special offer for multi-value electrical readings
Do you need for your analysis not only active power, but reactive power, current, power factor, voltage, L-L voltage, apparent power? You don’t need to pay for every parameter of data channel, pay for 1 multi-value electrical datapoint with a special price.
Ability to freeze your subscription
Need to postpone a project? Stop your subscription from the next billing month and get back when you are ready to resume activities.
Historical data for better analysis
You can store up to 5 years of data without any additional fee. Upload historical data, make your comparison analysis better, have more clear statistics and don’t think about data size you push to Wattics.
- No fees for 5 years data
- No fees for data file size
- No fees for frequency of sending data
Train to use platform according to your work process for FREE
Subscription with Wattics also includes 1 online meeting with the Customer Success team every month!
- You and your team will be trained on how to use the platform
- You can have a meeting every month to improve your work process and train new employees
How Energy Management Tools Can Save You Time and Money
Wattics has become the go-to platform for energy professionals, ESCos and energy suppliers to save time and money, by automating the discovery of…Read more