We are seeking an organized, articulate and business value minded Technical Project Manager, responsible for providing assistance to the sales team and proposing technical solutions for new business opportunities. You will be a key element in our sales process and international expansion, and will also be involved with H2020 R&D projects ensuring the timely delivery of deliverables.
Senior Technical Project Manager
Wattics is one of the fastest growing companies in the energy analytics market and offers world-class SaaS solutions to B2B clients all over the world. We operate out of offices in Dublin and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the impact of their energy services and products, and provide the best product experience for their customers.
We are now seeking an organized, articulate and business value minded Technical Project Manager with experience in the energy industry, responsible for providing assistance to the sales team and proposing technical solutions for new business opportunities. You will be working closely with the sales, customer success and technical teams, and will be a key element in our sales process and international expansion. You will also be involved with H2020 R&D projects ensuring the timely delivery of deliverables.
What you will do
- Manage all phases of the project development life cycle (before sale, solution implementation phase, support activities, project launch)
- Conduct business requirements discussions with clients to identify how our solution will enable them to meet those requirements
- Coordination of H2020 R&D projects implementation
- Ensure the streamlining of information flow between customers and Wattics teams
- Be accountable for on time solution delivery
- Conduct product trainings and demonstrations for customers
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Bring value to our clients
- Feed our product roadmap with feedbacks from customers and from your own experiences
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally,
- Constantly improve our project management processes
What we are looking for
You are an Energy or IT school graduate (MSc/PhD), with 5 years’ minimum experience in a project management capacity within the energy industry. Beyond the technology, you are able to understand the business drivers and risks from your customers’ perspective. Full of energy, you naturally thrive within a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment.
Dynamic, well organised and methodological with excellent communications skills, you are eager and capable of evolving in a start-up environment: autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver, ability to adapt in a difficult situation.
This is an international role and you will therefore need to be fluent in English.
- Engineering/technical MSc/PhD degree (energy, IT)
- Previous experience in one or more of the following technical domains: energy management, energy analytics, smart grid, IoT, Web applications
- At least 5 years experience in a project management, engineering or support function
- International work experience
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactively seek solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with project management tools
- Team spirit
- Willing to travel
Remuneration and Benefits
- A competitive salary within a successful international and growing company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity.
- A great office environment, fun, fast paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly (8 nationalities)
- Share options in Wattics
- Twice/year company retreats in remote locations with social outdoor activities