We are seeking a Project Engineer with hands-on experience with energy management systems (BMS, metering, electrical/water/gas installations). You will be responsible for the day to day engineering support of the Wattics commercial team, liaising with customers worldwide for specification of monitoring projects and implementation of Wattics solutions.
Energy EngineerWattics is one of the fastest growing companies in the energy analytics market and offers world-class SaaS solutions to B2B clients all over the world. We operate out of offices in Dublin and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the impact of their energy services and products, and provide the best product experience for their customers. We are now seeking an Energy Engineer with hands-on experience with energy management systems (BMS, metering, electrical/water/gas installations). You will be responsible for the day to day engineering support of the Wattics commercial team, liaising with customers worldwide for specification of monitoring projects and implementation of Wattics solutions. The person should have a flexible working nature and be capable of working with a minimum of supervision. You will be working closely with the sales, customer success and technical teams, and will be a key element in our sales and technical support process.
What you will do
- Take part of all phases of the project development life cycle (before sale, solution implementation phase, support activities, project launch)
- Conduct technical requirements discussions with clients to clarify any step of the implementation phase
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client, and assist them on technical support queries
- Ensure the streamlining of information flow between customers and Wattics teams
- Be accountable for on time solution delivery
- Conduct product trainings and demonstrations for customers
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Feed our product roadmap with feedbacks from customers and from your own experiences
What we are looking forYou are an Energy or IT school graduate, with 3 years’ minimum experience working on energy management applications (metering hardware, software, auditing etc). Beyond the technology, you are able to understand the business drivers and challenges from your customers’ perspective. Full of energy, you naturally thrive within a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. Dynamic, well organised and methodological with excellent communications skills, you are eager and capable of evolving in a start-up environment: autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver, ability to adapt in a difficult situation. This is an international role and you will therefore need to be fluent in English.
- Engineering/technical degree (energy, IT)
- Previous experience in one or more of the following technical domains: energy management, energy analytics, IoT
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactively seek solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with project management tools
- Team spirit
- Willing to travel
Remuneration and Benefits
- A competitive salary within a successful international and growing company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity.
- A great office environment, fun, fast paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly (8 nationalities)
- Share options in Wattics
- Twice/year company retreats in remote locations with social outdoor activities