We need a highly talented, top-class senior web developer, who can release software with the highest standard and can bring a significant work experience in developing successful web platform for the mass.
Experienced WordPress Front End Developer
This is a great opportunity for a talented WordPress webmaster that will take responsibility for the design, development, optimisation and maintenance of the company’s website: Wattics.com
Wattics is a fast-growing SaaS company located in Ireland, Germany and Italy. We are the #1 choice of energy managers and consultants according to peer-online expert reviews. Our clients include Apple computers, Verizon, Nike, Nestle, Prada, IKEA, Cisco, Chanel and thousands more in 50 countries.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of our website infrastructure, create landing pages and work with the marketing team to drive traffic and conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing imagery and materials that will be used by the Wattics marketing department to improve the look and feel of the Wattics brand online.
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in designing and building WordPress websites
- Proven experience as a Webmaster and Web Developer
- Understanding of principles of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Website speed optimization experience
- Working knowledge of website management tools and plugins
- Experience working with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) editor
- Proven knowledge and experience working with graphic design programmes eg: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc relevant to web UI/UX
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas and being proactive in their realisation
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
Roles And Responsibilities
- Continuous design, development and optimisation of the website
- Development of custom landing pages
- Devising plan to improve speed and load time
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop widgets and website sections
- Test website performance across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Consistent optimisation of all media files (images, videos, pdf and other files)
- Proactively seeking new ways to improve website performance
- Improve tracking method of lead-generating forms
- Editing and optimising of existing website templates and functionality
- Assisting with the design of imagery and marketing materials consistent with Wattics brand.
Remuneration And Benefits
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks paid holidays + 1 extra week paid to pursue your own project to help the World.
- A great start-up environment, fun, fast-paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- Excellent career opportunities to grow massively within the company.
- Remote work is allowed. Otherwise, the offices are located in the heart of Dublin city, Berlin and Italy, if you would like a bit of office time.
- Assistance to relocate if needed.
- Twice a year country-side company team retreats (COVID allowing)