We need a highly talented, top-class senior web developer, who can release software with the highest standard and can bring a significant work experience in developing successful web platform for the mass.
Experienced WordPress Front End Developer
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in designing and building WordPress websites
- Proven experience as a Webmaster and Web Developer
- Understanding of principles of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Website speed optimization experience
- Working knowledge of website management tools and plugins
- Experience working with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) editor
- Proven knowledge and experience working with graphic design programmes eg: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc relevant to web UI/UX
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas and being proactive in their realisation
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
Roles And Responsibilities
- Continuous design, development and optimisation of the website
- Development of custom landing pages
- Devising plan to improve speed and load time
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop widgets and website sections
- Test website performance across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Consistent optimisation of all media files (images, videos, pdf and other files)
- Proactively seeking new ways to improve website performance
- Improve tracking method of lead-generating forms
- Editing and optimising of existing website templates and functionality
- Assisting with the design of imagery and marketing materials consistent with Wattics brand.
Remuneration And Benefits
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks paid holidays + 1 extra week paid to pursue your own project to help the World.
- A great start-up environment, fun, fast-paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- Excellent career opportunities to grow massively within the company.
- Remote work is allowed. Otherwise, the offices are located in the heart of Dublin city, Berlin and Italy, if you would like a bit of office time.
- Assistance to relocate if needed.
- Twice a year country-side company team retreats (COVID allowing)