We look for talented salespeople with a strong passion for closing SaaS deals through web demonstration of the dashboard, that understands the art and mechanics of inbound lead generation, self-driven, that master CRM tools such as Hubspot and website-chat tools such as intercom. Talented people that can effectively demonstrate the Wattics platform to C-level executives in global energy service companies, energy suppliers, utilities and system integrators.
Global Sales SaaS ExecutiveWe believe cloud-based energy analytics will make the world a better place. Our SaaS energy analytics change the way energy consultants, energy saving companies and utilities engage with their clients, discover saving opportunities, save money and be more respectful towards the environment. Although young, Wattics is the #1 choice of energy managers according to peer-online expert reviews. We receive inbound product enquiries from all over the World and develop a network of channel partners (energy consultants/utilities) whose clients are multinationals and huge energy consumers. Our network of customers use our software for clients such as Kings cross, Apple computers, Verizon, Nike, Nestle, Prada, IKEA, Cisco, Chanel and thousands more in 53 countries. Our channel partners have triplicated in number year on year and we wish to further accelerate this growth. Now we need a passionate and experienced sales executive to boost inbound requests to our website, help convert those into paying customers and develop a sales team to scale Wattics from thousands to millions for a global impact in the professional energy analytics market.
- A professional sales personality: driven, energetic, accountable, decisive, independent, well organised and practices effective time management.
- Working knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service)/cloud-based software architecture, data integration, metering hardware and energy services.
- A track record of software sales achievements, online technical dashboard demonstrations and management of leads and deals at scale.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS sales, energy and/or environmental related field.
- Degree in business, Economics, IT, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Strong communication and networking skills in a digital sales organization with impeccable social and intercultural communications skills.
- Confident negotiator and comfortable interacting with people on the highest level.
- Ability to work in an evolving and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong familiarity with key SaaS metrics and how to use them to drive sales.
- A passion for the professional energy-efficiency and energy management market.
- Knowledge of multiple languages is desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and Intercom is highly desirable.
- Proficient in IT, presentation and CRM tools.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Seeking and contacting new qualified leads: energy managers, energy consultants, suppliers, energy service companies, system integrators etc (energy partners)
- Onboarding of qualified energy partner leads through conference calls, online software demonstrations, face to face meetings, webinars, focused events.
- Identifying and expanding a network of hundreds of global energy partners.
- Management, training, and tracking energy partners’ sales performance.
- Closing multiple deals with acquired energy partners.
- Ensuring achievement and reporting of monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Providing customer feedback to refine technology roadmap and priorities.
- Working with the marketing and exec team to identify effective sales strategies to differentiate our offering in the market.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
Remuneration And Benefits
- A competitive base salary and commission on sales
- 5 weeks paid holidays + 1 extra week paid to pursue your own project to help the World.
- A great team environment, fun, fast paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly
- Share options in Wattics after year1.
- A great career opportunity to develop a sales team and grow massively within the company
- Twice/year company retreats in remote locations and fun outdoor activities (COVID permitting)
- Remote work is allowed. Otherwise, the offices are located in the heart of Dublin city, if you would like a bit of office time.