We look for talented salespeople with a strong passion for closing SaaS deals through web demonstration of the dashboard, that understands the art and mechanics of inbound lead generation, self-driven, that master CRM tools such as Hubspot and website-chat tools such as intercom. Talented people that can effectively demonstrate the Wattics platform to C-level executives in global energy service companies, energy suppliers, utilities and system integrators.
Global Sales SaaS Executive
- A professional sales personality: driven, energetic, accountable, decisive, independent, well organised and practices effective time management.
- Working knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service)/cloud-based software architecture, data integration, metering hardware and energy services.
- A track record of software sales achievements, online technical dashboard demonstrations and management of leads and deals at scale.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS sales, energy and/or environmental related field.
- Degree in business, Economics, IT, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Strong communication and networking skills in a digital sales organization with impeccable social and intercultural communications skills.
- Confident negotiator and comfortable interacting with people on the highest level.
- Ability to work in an evolving and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong familiarity with key SaaS metrics and how to use them to drive sales.
- A passion for the professional energy-efficiency and energy management market.
- Knowledge of multiple languages is desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and Intercom is highly desirable.
- Proficient in IT, presentation and CRM tools.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Seeking and contacting new qualified leads: energy managers, energy consultants, suppliers, energy service companies, system integrators etc (energy partners)
- Onboarding of qualified energy partner leads through conference calls, online software demonstrations, face to face meetings, webinars, focused events.
- Identifying and expanding a network of hundreds of global energy partners.
- Management, training, and tracking energy partners’ sales performance.
- Closing multiple deals with acquired energy partners.
- Ensuring achievement and reporting of monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Providing customer feedback to refine technology roadmap and priorities.
- Working with the marketing and exec team to identify effective sales strategies to differentiate our offering in the market.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
Remuneration And Benefits
- A competitive base salary and commission on sales
- 5 weeks paid holidays + 1 extra week paid to pursue your own project to help the World.
- A great team environment, fun, fast paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly
- Share options in Wattics after year1.
- A great career opportunity to develop a sales team and grow massively within the company
- Twice/year company retreats in remote locations and fun outdoor activities (COVID permitting)
- Remote work is allowed. Otherwise, the offices are located in the heart of Dublin city, if you would like a bit of office time.