We need a passionate and experienced digital marketing & sales executive to boost inbound requests to our website, help convert those into paying customers and develop a team to scale Wattics from thousands to millions for a global impact in the professional energy analytics market.
Experienced Digital Marketing and Sales Executive on Energy Analytics
We believe cloud-based energy analytics will make the world a better place. Our SaaS energy analytics change the way energy consultants, energy saving companies and utilities engage with their clients, discover saving opportunities, save money and be more respectful towards the environment.
Although young, Wattics is the #1 choice of energy managers according to peer-online expert reviews. We receive inbound product enquires from all over the World and develop a network of channel partners (energy consultants/utilities) whose clients are multinationals and huge energy consumers. Our channel partners have triplicated in number year on year and we wish to further accelerate this growth.
Now we need a passionate and experienced digital marketing and sales executive to boost inbound requests to our website, help convert those into paying customers and develop a sales and marketing team to scale Wattics from thousands to millions for a global impact in the professional energy analytics market.
- BSc or MSc in digital marketing Experienced in marketing strategies for SaaS businesses
- Savvy about creating online content relevant to the energy market (blogs, community Q&A)
- Great knowledge of digital marketing tools (Adwords, webinars, newsletter, social networks)
- Energy engineering studies or experience is advantageous
- A passion for the energy-efficiency and energy management market
- Understand how to develop global channel partnerships
- Excellent content writing and communication skills
- It is advantageous to show a track record of marketing and sales achievements
- Obsessed by SaaS metrics to monitor sales and marketing achivements.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies to increase inbound requests and conversion
- Manage Adwords, our online energy professional community and social networking
- Create and publish digital content with the assistance of CTO and CEO
- Develop customer understanding through direct interaction with clients at all level (enquires, WebEx software demonstrations, acquisition, existing client management)
- Manage and grow customer pipeline in line with existing targets
- Work with the exec team to identify strategies for 2017and beyond
Remuneration And Benefits
- A competitive base salary and commission on sales
- A great office environment, fun, fast paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly
- Share options in Wattics
- A great career opportunity to develop a marketing team and grow massively within the company
- Twice/year company retreats in remote locations and fun outdoor activities