Experienced B2B Content Distribution Manager
Are you a passionate B2B content distribution manager willing to apply your skills to boost content distribution efforts to assist with pipeline generation? We have an exciting position for you.
Experienced B2B Content Distribution Manager
Location: Remote/Hybrid - Dublin, Ireland, with possibility for remote working.
*Please note, this position is open to people with a valid visa to work in Ireland and that are willing to work according to UK or CET timezone.
About the role
Do you have a fervent passion for sustainability? Do you believe that technology can assist in tackling climate change and, make a significant difference in the way we operate and maintain the buildings in which we live, work, and spend time in?
At Wattics, we believe cloud-based energy analytics software is a major enabler to a more climate-friendly, resource efficient world. Why? Because it helps individuals make informed decisions about how to make their buildings and facilities more resource efficient, environmentally friendly, cost-effective, and healthy for its occupants.
Our SaaS energy analytics change the way energy consultants, energy saving companies, analysts and utilities engage with their clients, discover saving opportunities, save money and become respectful towards the environment.
This role is perfect for a B2B marketer ready for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing company. This is very much a hands-on, fast-paced role and you’ll be empowered to make a significant impact on demand generation by working with the wider marketing and sales team, executing distribution campaigns that drive engagement & pipeline generation.
Something thrilling about us: According to peer online expert reviews, Wattics is the #1 choice of thousands of energy managers, and we receive inbound product requests and enquiries from all over the world.
We constantly expand a network of channel partners (energy consultants/utilities/energy professionals) that manage a portfolio of businesses to develop energy saving programmes, implement solutions using Wattics and save huge money for their clients.
We wish to further accelerate this growth to become the standard go-to solution for building sustainability.
- BSc or MSc in digital marketing or content marketing
- 2– 3 years’ experience working in B2B content marketing distribution. Background in energy efficiency and sustainability field: highly advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge of organic and paid digital content distribution channels (webinars, newsletter, social networks, AdWords)
- Knowledge of and experience with multimedia content creation eg. Video is highly favourable
- Experience in SMM on LinkedIn, YouTube/Vimeo
- Experience in online community/forums management and content distribution
- Excellent planning and execution capability that could effectively deliver the content to the targeted market and audience.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and its role in content distribution
- Understand how to develop global channel partnerships, including guest blogs and newsletters
- Webinar event management is highly favourable
- Excellent communication skills
- Copywriting ability
- English speaker – native or business proficiency
Roles And Responsibilities
- Take ownership of growing email marketing distribution – Develop a segmented approach to drive engagement across multiple audiences at different stages, to help prospects progress in their adoption of our software. Automation and growth will be a key part of this area.
- Work with digital marketing manager to develop and maintain engage in long-term content marketing/exchange partnerships
- Continually look for opportunities to engage in relevant industry events/initiatives/organisations to promote Wattics as thought-leader & drive lead generation
- Take ownership of PPC advertising & report on performance
- Manage and grow customer pipeline in line with existing targets
- Work with digital marketing manager to develop robust strategy for social media content distribution
- Submit written content to external publishing sites
- Re-purpose written content into promotional video/storyboards for distribution
- Work with digital marketing manager to implement new marketing distribution channels for increased visibility & lead generation – podcasts, audio, regular interviews
- Creative problem-solver
- Decision-making ability
- Diligent and organised
Renumeration & Benefits
- A competitive base salary
- 5 weeks paid holidays + 1 extra week paid to pursue your own project to help the world
- A great team environment, fun, fast paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly
- A great career opportunity to develop a marketing team and grow massively within the company
- 1-2 times per year company retreats in remote locations with social outdoor team activities