ENERGY ANALYTICS WEBINAR: 2019 Success stories and 2020 Technology Outlook
WATTICS ENERGY ANALYTICS WEBINAR:
2019 Round-Up, Success Stories and 2020 Technology Outlook (The Past, the present, the future)
After a great year of achievements fuelled by partner success stories and HIGH GROWTH for Wattics partners, it is time to round-up the 2019 and prepare for an exciting 2020.
As the fight against climate change intensifies, we must bring business consumers into an exceptional energy saving journey.
We will share the 2020 outlook, align strategies with our partners and unveil what’s “under the hood” in our technical roadmap. We are going to press on with addressing your customers’ evolving needs, injecting more easy-to-use data analytics and differentiating your energy management offering to a much greater extent.
And so, we have a bag full of novelties that are coming up such as:
- bulk upload of utility bills, portfolio configuration files, automated KPIs
- exciting plans to expand the Wattics machine learning analytics towards more sophisticated performance anomalies detection
- guide users from building-level to equipment-level performance benchmarking to harness a large amount of data from utility meters, sub-meters, IoT devices, local renewables and any business data.
Our mission is to cut days of analyst time spent on laborious investigation of a large number of static spreadsheets. Besides this, some exciting plans to expand the Wattics machine learning tools will lead to discover new energy performance anomalies and provide the next level of actionable insights for your customers at large.
We look forward to revealing all of this at the webinar.
- Wattics platform innovations in 2019
- Case study: How the University in Peru got Gold LEED certification
- Case study: Cutting high energy consumption & identifying cost savings at Clayton Hotel in Ireland
- Hardware partnerships: Canada, US, Italy, Australia
- 2020 Energy analytics trends
- 2020 outlook of Wattics technology roadmap responses to trends:
- Bulk upload of utility bills, portfolio configuration files, automated KPIs
- Expansion of the Wattics machine learning analytics
- Performance benchmarking
- Questions and answers session
- Energy professionals
- LEED/ISO 50001 certifiers
- Facility managers
- IoT/Smart meters/System integrators for commercial and industrial sectors
- Energy auditors in retail, hospitality, pharmacy, public buildings, manufacturing sectors etc.
A guest speaker on the live session of December 11th to share in person the Case Study: How the University in Peru got Gold LEED certification performed by his company.
We will host 2 live webinars:
Wednesday, December 11 @ 4:00 pm GMT (Irish time) – with the guest speaker
Thursday, December 12 @ 10:00 am GMT (Irish time)
Duration 1h 30 min
We will host 2 live webinars on Zoom platform so our partners from different time zones will be able to join.
To get access to the webinar, please, register in one of the forms below:
You will receive an email with the personal link to connect and a password to the webinar on 11th and 12th December.
See you soon!
Wattics+Arc: New technology partnership harnesses the power of data and analytics to scale high-performing green buildings globally
The Covid-19 lockdown has highlighted the need for business owners to re-assess their facilities’ health amid growing concerns related to occupant…Read more
[Free Webinar] How a global luxury retailer became the first in the world to achieve Gold rating under LEEDv4.1 O+M green building certification
Why is this webinar relevant to you? With increasing concerns about the impact of buildings and their operations on both the environment and the…Read more
[Free Webinar] Unlocking the potential of data analytics for building energy management and certification
Why is this webinar relevant to you? Building owners, operators/ managers, and service engineers find themselves at a critical juncture, with…Read more